Equal Employment Opportunity
- Equal Employment Opportunity is institutionalized as an integral part of the NAVEUR-NAVAF-SIXTHFLT mission.
- A work environment free from unlawful discrimination.
- A workforce that values diversity.
- EEO experts, who are responsive to the concerns of the NAVEUR-NAVAF-SIXTHFLT leaders and employees.
- Provide quality EEO programs, services, training, and advice to the NAVEUR-NAVAF-SIXTHFLT community that sustains a discrimination-free workplace.
If you are a civilian employee and believe that you have been discriminated against, you may consult with an EEO counselor to resolve the matter. The matter must be brought to the attention of the EEO Office within 45 calendar days from the date the alleged act occurred; the effective date of an alleged discriminatory personnel action; or the date you knew, or reasonably should have known that it occurred.
Equal Employment Opportunity POC:
Sara Y. Salas
Deputy Director, Equal Employment Opportunity
Commercial: +39 081-568-5755
Travis L. Reynolds
PSC 817 Box 108, FPO AE 09622